Back To The Future Part III takes Marty McFly and Doc Brown to the Wild West, and as they attempt to get back to 1985, Doc finally finds his density (sic) in a school teacher named Clara Clayton, who gives pause to the plan of finally getting back to the present, to destroy the infernal Time Machine that has caused them so much turmoil.
Part III is the sleeper of the trilogy soundtracks. Containing some of the best compositions of all of the three scores, the West inspired music brings to life some flourishes previously missing from the Trilogy: romantic, and truly cinematic, the Train sequence is Silvestri at his best.
Mondo web exclusive version pressed on Clear 180 Gram Vinyl with Electric Blue splatter.
Also available on 180 Gram Black Vinyl.
1. Back To Back / Court House (1:24)
2. Main Title (2:43)
3. Into The Mine / Tombstone (3:17)
4. Warmed Up (1:30)
5. Indians (Film Version) (1:09)
6. Safe And Sound (0:42)
7. Hill Valley (2:18)
8. The Hanging (1:42)
9. We’re Out Of Gas (1:17)
10. There Is No Bridge / Doc to the Rescue (1:25)
11. At First Sight (3:19)
12. Yellow (0:45)
13. The Kiss (1:55)
14. You Talkin’ To Me? (0:35)
15. The Future Isn’t Written (3:37)
16. Goodbye Clara (3:03)
17. What’s Up Doc / Marty Gallops / To The Future (1:44)
18. Wake Up Juice (1:12)
19. Callin’ You Out / Count Off (1:56)
20. The Showdown / The Kick (2:12)
21. A Science Experiment? (The Train - Part I) (3:12)
22. It’s Clara (The Train - Part II) (4:36)
23. Point of No Return (The Train - Part III) (3:49)
24. It’s Destroyed / Back To The Girlfriend / It Erased (3:39)
25. Doc Returns (2:55)
26. End Credits (4:08)
27. Doubleback (Extended Version) (3:11)
ARTWORK BY: Matt Taylor
DETAILS: Double LP, 180 Gram Vinyl